Wednesday, January 19, 2011

REWIND

So I am obviously VERY behind on the blog.  It was a busy end to 2010!  John and I had a great Thanksgiving with both of our families, had our housewarming/holiday party with great friends, and took a trip to NYC.  We drove down to North Carolina to my sister's house for Christmas and even had a white Christmas before heading to Orange to celebrate with John's family.  We really enjoyed spending time with our families.  It really was a great year :)

After taking a short break from all things wedding related towards the end of the year, we have hit the ground running in 2011.  I (I mean we) have made so much progress!  We've been busy working on the caterer, save the dates, rehearsal dinner.....and lets not forget THE dress!  Anyway, in the next few posts I'll rewind and fill you in on our last few months and all that's been happening.  Hope everyone is having a great new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment