Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christmas in January

We actually didn't celebrate Christmas in January, but I am a little late posting pics - so lets relive Christmas.  This was our first Christmas in our first place, so I will always remember it!  We had so much fun decorating the place and listening to Christmas music - even Tucker got into the Christmas spirit.

And here's our Christmas card pic!  John was not a huge fan of the "family" photo haha, but I think it turned out great.  I picked a cute polka-dot Christmas card from Snapfish and uploaded our pic - it was super easy, quick, and pretty cheap.  I would definitely recommend it.
We had a great Christmas with both of our families.  We started at my sister's house in NC for a few days.  It was nice to relax, open presents, and watch my nephews enjoy Christmas - they LOVED it!

After all of the Christmas presents, celebrations, and travel we were all pretty tired, but Tuck was one tired puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment