Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spending some time on the farm

Making his first appearance on my blog is my 21 month old nephew, Chase.  He is the cutest, most adorable little guy, and so much fun to play with.  While we were in Fredericksburg, John and I took Chase and Tucker out to Snead's farm with my parents.  We enjoyed a picnic lunch and then scoped out the pumpkins, ate delicious kettle corn, and fed the chickens (well, Chase fed the chickens, I chose to watch and keep Tucker from attacking the chickens).
 

Getting ready to go - Chase and Tucker are already BFFs



Family photo at the farm

Most people tend to take pictures of their cute children with pumpkins - not this girl.  That's right, I put Tucker on top of a huge stack of pumpkins in order to get his picture.  I think he enjoyed himself?  Either way, he looks cute :)



Cutest pumpkin in the patch

Chase had a great time wandering around the pumpkin patch, and even found some pumpkins just his size.  However, he doesn't look as thrilled to be taking a picture with his favorite aunt.






Chase ended his big day with a little tractor ride and feeding the chickens.  I think feeding the chickens was his favorite - he is quite the animal lover.





Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment