Monday, October 25, 2010

Some quality time with the MOH

A few weekends ago we got to spend some quality time with my family - my sister, brother-in-law, and nephews made the trip up from NC to visit at my parents house.  Adam and Erin were even nice enough to make the trek up to Arlington to visit John and I at our new place - which I'm sure they were regretting 30 minutes in as they experienced the joys of Northern VA traffic :).  We kicked off the weekend with pizza, beer, and outside seating (combination for a good time), and then headed down to my parents the next morning for some fall festivities with the boys (my nephews that is).

Dinner at Fireworks

Erin and Adam at dinner

You'll be seeing lots more of these two on the blog as Erin is my MOH (duh) and Adam will running the show (the ceremony that is) with our Episcopalian minister.  I'm so excited to have both of them be a big part of our special day.  Up next....introducing Parker and Chase (and you thought Tucker was cute)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment