Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So fresh and so clean

Last weekend we gave Tucker his first bath (well his first bath at our place, lets hope he's had a bath before that).  Can't say that he loved it, but he took it like a champ.  Here he is pre-bath.  Poor guy, he has no idea what's about to happen...



He may look fluffy, but there's not much under that hair.  It's actually quite pathetic looking.  




Looking reeeaal good on a Saturday morning


Our little drowned rat




All done!  Now wasn't that exciting?? :) 
Perhaps you all have Tucker overload (although I dont' know how that's possible).  But don't worry I'm going to switch it up next time.


 

1 comment:

  1. OMG Tiffers!! Such a cute puppy - even as a drowned wet rat :) He has such sad eyes in that picture, like WHY are you taking photos of me in my bath mom...come rub me and get me out hehe

    ReplyDelete