Wednesday, September 15, 2010

He's heeeerree...

And running our lives.  You all have fair warning - these may be the cutest puppy pictures ever!  (I'm not bias or anything I promise).

We picked up our new puppy, Tucker, over Labor Day weekend.  I was super excited, and clearly not ready for what was about to happen.  So anyone who wants to say "I told you so", feel free to chime in.  Here are some pics from the first few days.  He was about 3.5 pounds when we picked him up.
Pit stop on the way home


     I'm in love - He looks sweet and innocent now :)

Bonding on the way home - he insisted of burrowing behind my head

I think he had a few lonely nights at first, but he is settling right in.  He fooled us with his sweet nature and cuddliness at first, and then turned into a 4 pound terror biting and barking around day 3.  Verrry sneaky, Tucker!  I seem to take a lot of pictures of him sleeping, probably because that's when he's not biting me. :)




He's very good at helping with the laundry

The real reason I got a puppy - to snuggle
Being cute is hard work

He is 11 weeks old and already seems much bigger than when we first brought him home 10 days ago.

My boys :)

He is DEFINITELY testing our patience (not that either of us had a ton to begin with), but he's a great new addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment