Wednesday, May 11, 2011

5 YEARS!

April 29th was a BIG day!  And no, not because of Will & Kate's Royal wedding. (Although that was a pretty big deal, and I may have gotten up at 545am to watch :) )  But because April 29th was also John and I's 5 year anniversary!  I can't believe it's been 5 years already and less than 4 months until we get married! 
Here's a look back at us on our anniversary the last 5 years...

2006
2007
2008
2009
2010
If you notice a trend in the first few pictures, it's because we started dated on the same day as Foxfield in 2006.  Which could seem like a coincidence, except that we made the date up later. :)
It's been an amazing 5 years, the best of my life, and I can't wait to spent the rest of of our lives together.  Happy anniversary babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment