Thursday, May 19, 2011

100 days!

Ahhh - 100 DAYS!  Now it's really starting to sink in, and I'm getting beyond excited.  We've planned so much, but there is still so much more to do for the wedding.  All of the little fun details.  I've got several DIY projects spinning around in my head right now, but we'll see what actually happens with those hah.
And to make the day EVEN better, I just found out that my dress came in and is ready to be fitted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooo excited! (maybe a little over excited)
Anyway, time is flying by so quickly and I know the big day will be here before I know it.  These last few months are going to be great - full of showers, and celebrating, and engagement bliss :)  I'm just trying to enjoy it all, because it only happens once!  Such an exciting time, and I can't wait to celebrate with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment