Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween weekend!  I usually don't dress up for Halloween and this year was no exception.  Although late Saturday night I had the realization that Tucker would make the perfect Toto - perhaps I will have to be Dorothy next year :).  Just because I don't dress up doesn't mean that I don't love doing festive Halloween activities or that I would pass up the opportunity to dress my puppy up.  No way!  So this past week John and I carved our pumpkin and dressed up our own little pumpkin!


Tucker the pumpkin!!  What you can't see is that he's wearing the "stem" of his pumpkin costume that goes around his ears and makes them stick up.  But he's too fluffy, so the stem doesn't show haha.




Pumpkin carving
A masterpiece at work - check out that free hand
Tucker's good at carving pumpkins
The jack-o-latern

Tucker also got to to trick-or-treating at the shops in downtown Fredericksburg.  I think he was slightly overwhelmed at first, but after the first few shops he knew exactly what to do - run in, look cute, get a treat.  He's still working through his bag of treats!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment