Thursday, August 26, 2010

Puppy Fever!

Recently, I have had a serious case of puppy fever.  I was going crazy looking at breeder websites, deciding what breed would be right for us, and torturing myself looking at adorable puppy pictures.  I would like to think that my "puppy fever" rubbed off on John, but really I think he was just tired of the crazy person I was becoming.  Long story short - my convincing was a success!  

This past weekend John and I went to look at a puppy in PA!!  He was absolutely adorable and only 2.3 pounds.  We went ahead and put a deposit on him and will be able to take him home for good in a couple weeks.  We were his first strangers, so he was a little scared at first, but the owner brought in a couple of his litter mates and he warmed right up!
Here are a few pics for your enjoyment! Try not to catch puppy fever ;)


Puppy play time!
He can't deny it - he loves him :)


I know we've got some work ahead of us, but how can you say no to that face...


No comments:

Post a Comment